Note: The steps outlined below should be used for the follow products / builds:
- Ecrion Design Studio; builds older 7.0.0 (e.g. 6.5.0, 4.0.0)
- XF Rendering Server; any build version or type
- XF Designer; any build version
If you are using Ecrion Design Studio 7.0.0 or newer please follow the steps here.
If your computer is connected to the Internet you can perform the Online Install procedure below. If however you are trying to install or uninstall a license on a computer behind a firewall or proxy (or with no Internet connection) you will need to perform an Offline Install/Uninstall.
- Log in to to your Ecrion Account. Under the Licensing tab you will find the list of licenses you purchased.
- Install the latest release of your purchased application. You can find the latest releases in your Ecrion Account under the Downloads tab.
- Open the License Administrator utility.This utility can be located in the Start Menu, under All Programs, and then under the Ecrion product you've purchased (if EOS, XF Rendering Server or any other Ecrion server product, open the Management Console and you will find it there).
- Here you will see a list of installed licenses. NOTE: The list will be empty if this is your first license install on this machine.
- Select "Install" on the right of the License Administrator window.
- Select the type of license (License Key). You you are installing a floating license please follow the steps on how to install a floating license.
- Now, from the Licensing tab in your Ecrion Account, copy and paste an available license key into the License Administrator and select "Next". NOTE: You must ensure you select the correct version of the License Administrator. This can be found at the top of the License Administrator window.
- You should now see a check if the license is valid. NOTE: If you receive an invalid warning, please check to ensure that no trailing or leading spaces are present while pasting the key and try again.
- Select the activation method (Online). Normally you will want to select Online if your computer is connected to Internet.
- Enter your user name and password and select "Next". NOTE: Usually these will be the same as the ones that you use to log into your costumer page. However, they can be different, make sure that you have are using the correct username and password before proceeding.
- Read the information provided and select "Finish".
- You should now receive a confirmation message that your license was successfully installed.
On the machine that you want to uninstall the license from:
- Open the License Administrator utility.
- Select the license you would like to uninstall from the list provided.
- Select the "Uninstall" button on the right hand side of the License Administrator.
- Check to insure you have internet connection
- When prompted select the Online option and select "Next".
- Enter your username and password as prompted and select "Next". NOTE: Usually these will be the same as the ones that you use to log into your costumer page. However, they can be different, make sure that you have are using the correct username and password before proceeding.
- Carefully read the information provided and select "Finished"
- The license is now successfully uninstalled from your computer.