We can support the following input type formats:
PDF, DOCX, XSL-FO, SVG, XML, HTML, HTM, DAL, XCHART.
For other input formats (Ex: .jpg, .gif, .bmp, .tiff, etc.), you need to wrap them first in an XSL-FO file and then use it as input for the Rendering Server.
In order to create an XSL-FO file, please follow these steps:
a. Insert the image
- From the "Insert" tab, select the "Image" button
- Choose the desired image
- Adjust the "Width" and the "Height" of the image
- Select the "Insert" to insert the image in the .FO file
- Right click on the image and select the "Property" button
- From the "Properties" pane, you can add more properties to the image
b. Export the .FO file
- From the ribbon of the page, in the right side, select the "Export to..." button
- Choose the .FO type file output
You can read more about XSL-FO standard here.
And you can read more about Ecrion Design Studio Publisher here.