This article guides you on how can you test the trial version of our EDS products. Even if you are a prospect or already use another Ecrion product, in order to test the Ecrion Design Studio, you only need to create a free trial account or Sign-In to your customer account and evaluate the software.
Downloading the Ecrion Design Studio
A. Already a user:
- Go to your customer portal and Log-In to you account.
- Under the "Overview" section, click to download Ecrion Design Studio.
B. New user:
- Go to the customer portal and click the "Create Trial Account" button;
- Complete the fields with your personal data;
- Click the "Create Account" button;
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with the link containing the activation code. You need to click the link in order to activate the account.
- After activating your account, you will be redirect to the "Account Overview" section from where you need to download the Ecrion Design Studio.
Activating the trial license
To trial our Ecrion Design Studio software, you will need a trial license. To get a trial license, please follow the steps below:
- Install the Ecrion Design Studio (EDS) suite, then open one of the products: EDS Publisher, EDS Data Modeler or EDS BI Architect;
- Under the "Install License" opened window, enter your credentials and press the "Sign-In" button:
- Next, click the "Request Trial" button:
- After these steps, a trial license will be generated and installed and you can use our software for up to 15 days. After the license installation, the license dialog will not appear anymore.