This article provides information on how to set the location and verbosity of XF Rendering Server's log files.
There are 4 logging levels:
- None - No logging will occur.
- Normal - Errors, warnings and information messages will be logged.
- All - Errors, warnings, information messages and various traces will be logged.
- Debug - Everything will be logged. Includes diagnostic information for troubleshooting.
When configuring the logs, you must also set the following parameters:
- Log Folder - indicates the folder where the log files will be generated.
- Dump stack trace on error - The stack trace is logged whenever an exception is thrown.
Note: This should be set to false; it must be turned on for troubleshooting, only when instructed by Technical Support.
How to enable the logging
For enabling the logs, please follow these steps:
- Go to Management Console-> Server Manager-> Configuration-> XF Rendering Server;
- Select Engine Settings-> Logging;
- Set the 'Log Level' to 'Debug' and the 'Dump Stack Trace On Error' on 'True';
- Restart the service before running the tests.
You can find the log file at the path: C:\ProgramData\Ecrion\Log
- Edit the configuration file located at /opt/Ecrion/Common/UDaemon.config (if the file does not exist, please create it manually);
- Add the following lines in the configuration file:
- After saving the file, the XF Rendering Server service must be restarted using the following command: /etc/init.d/ultrascaled restart
Once you enable the log, run the job again, in order to have the log file populated with the additional information and send it to the Technical Support team.