After installing the certificate in the Server Certificates section of Management Console (the EOS-P product), the server needs to be set to use the certificate as HTTPS certificate.
In order to do this operation, the steps below should be followed:
- Open the Management console and go to "Server Certificates";
- Double click on the newly installed certificate, and copy the value from the "Serial Number" field;
- Now go to "Engine Settings" -> "HTTP Server Configuration"(Management Console);
- Select the "HTTPS Certificate" property and add the previously copied serial;
- Go to "HTTPS Certificate Password" property and add your password;
- After this, select OK to apply the changes.