The "Marketing Campaign" module is a powerful tool designed to insert targeted messaging in all communications that are being sent, to track how and who reads them, and to document how many conversions occur as a result.
Note: Before creating a "Marketing Campaign", make sure to create "ads" that will then be used by it.
A tutorial about adding an ad ca be found here:
To create a new "Marketing Campaign" use the following steps:
- From the EOS Main Page, open the Interactive menu situated in the upper-left side of the screen.
- Select from the "Marketing" category, the "Campaigns" option. The "Campaigns" page will open.
- To the upper-right side of the page, click on the "New Campaign" option and notice that the "New Campaign" pop-up will appear.
- The campaign name, a short description and it's duration will be filled here.
- After the campaign was created, click on it for customization.
- To include an ad, from the upper-right side of the page, click on the "Include Ad" option.
- Here a large variety of customization is available including placement location, display conditions,
duration and much more.