The Ecrion Design Studio Publisher offers the user the ability to change the background color of a row for visibility purposes. You can set the color so that it stays the same all the time, or you can adjust it to change based on a rule (conditionally).
This article aims to explain how to change the background color of a dynamic row conditionally, to show odd rows with a blue background.
In order to change the color of a row, you can use the Conditional Formatting feature of the Publisher and utilize it for the background color, by following these steps:
- Add a data source to the template;
- Create a dynamic table;
- Open the Properties panel by right clicking on the design surface and selecting the Properties option;
- From the Background group click the fx button at the right of Color;
- Select the Add rule button;
- Click the Create expression button;
- Add position() mod 2 =1 as the rule and click Insert;
- Select the color you wish to be used.
The resulting output will be: