EDS Publisher is used to create intelligent, professional document templates using a visual design interface that combines static and dynamic content and incorporates conditional logic, multiple languages, repeated elements, charts, graphs, e-signature capabilities, and much more, resulting in faster, easier high quality, mass production outputs.
In this article you can find information on how to modify Letter Spacing in order to increase or decrease the space between text characters.
To modify the default Letter Spacing, you will need to use the following steps:
- Select the desired text you want to modify from the Design View;
- Right-click on the selected text and choose Properties:
- Under the Properties pane from the left side, select All:
- From the Font category, select the Letter Spacing option
- Replace the default "normal" value with the desired value using the following syntax:
- Specify a numeric value (negative for smaller spaces, positive for larges space);
- Use one of the measurement types accepted by EDS Publisher to identify it (E.g. 0.2px, -1.3pt, 0.02in);
- Sample attached for reference.