Upgrading to the newest build is actually a rather simple process.
- Download the latest build.You can find the latest releases in your Ecrion Account under the Downloads tab.
- Some products (for example XF Rendering Server) support side-by-side usage of both old and new versions. If you don't plan to use this feature, you should uninstall the previous version before installing the new one. NOTE: Your licenses will still be preserved.
- Start the installation process by double clicking the installer (.exe).
- Follow the on screen instructions, when done select the "Finished" button and read the information provided.
- Open the License Administrator to confirm that your licenses are present and active. This utility can be located in the Start Menu, under All Programs, and then under the Ecrion product you've purchased (if EOS, XF Rendering Server or any other Ecrion server product, open the Management Console and you will find it there).
If the version that you are trying to install was released after your maintenance expiration date you will also need to upgrade your licenses.