EDS Publisher allows the creation of Dynamic Tables by inserting data from a Data Source, the Data Source is in most cases an XML file.
How to collapse table rows conditionally?
- From EDS Publisher choose the data source that it will be used by the template;
- Create a Dynamic table;
- Right click on table and select Properties from the contextual menu;
- Select the Repeating row;
- From the Properties panel select Visibility from the Positioning group;
- Click the Dynamic Value button fx from in right of the property;
- In the Dynamic Property popup click Add Rule, in our example we will select all the rows that in the Country column that have the value "USA" and click the Insert button;
- From the Dynamic Property panel select collapse from the dropdown and click the Apply button;