This walkthrough describes the basic steps for changing output name of the produced documents using Ecrion Converse™.
Step 1 - Access the Communication Project
- Start by accessing the Communication module from your home screen.
- Using Communication, you can organize your interactions with customers and manage the flow of the information for one-on-one, group or mass communication.
- Select the needed project from the Communication list.
Step 2 - Open the workflow
- After the communication project is opened, select the Configure Workflow from the upper right corner of the menu bar.
- Under the Edit Workflow dialog, select the Edit in Designer option. This will open the workflow editor page.
Step 3 - Configure the workflow
- From the workflow editor, open the corresponding Render step for your Template.
- Go to the Advanced tab and select the Output File Name parameter from +Add parameter.
- Type a name to the Output file name field and save changes. In addition, you can use expressions to give documents names based on the data by clicking on the Fx button.
- Save the workflow changes by clicking the Save icon located in the middle of the menu bar.