A repeating text section will show content in a line for the number of nodes in the selected repeating elements.
- Open a Publisher template that has a repeating text section;
- From the Design Surface, select the Repeating Text section that you want to add content to;
- To insert a static content, simply type in the text you need. It will be repeated based on the repeating text context;
- For dynamic content, open the Data Source Pane from the “Home” tab, if it’s not already opened.
- Select a field from the Data Source and drag and drop it into the Repeating Text area;
- When releasing the mouse key, if contextual menu is displayed, select the “Field” option. Otherwise, the field will be added automatically to the section;
- You will notice the field has been added to the repeating text area. You should remove any place holder that is still in the section;
- Switch to the “Print View” to preview the final output from your selection.