This article will look at how to insert a Repeating Paragraph within the Ecrion Publisher tool. With a Repeating Paragraph, you can display large sections of repeating content that will create a new paragraph for every occurrence of an element that you specify and not being displayed in a table format.
- Open a Publisher template and ensure there is a data source assigned or assign one;
- Select the “Insert” tab from the Ribbon;
- Select the “Repeating Paragraph” button, under “Dynamic” group;
- Within the “Insert Repeating Paragraph” dialog select the data point from the data source, for which the selection must repeat for;
- Once you have selected the element, select “Insert” to add the repeating paragraph to the document template. Feel free to modify the repeating paragraph’s placeholder, according to your needs;
- Switch to “Print View” mode to see a preview of the final output of the repeating paragraph;