This article will look at how to edit Repeating Paragraph data within the Ecrion Publisher tool. For after creating modifications within Repeating Paragraph’s properties, you need to make use of Edit Repeating Paragraph Dialog and keep the data updated, according to your needs.
- Open a Publisher that has a repeating paragraph section;
- Navigate to the “Edit Repeating Paragraph” dialog. It can be accessed in multiple ways:
- From the Design Surface, right click on the repeating paragraph, then select the “Edit Paragraph” option from the contextual menu;
- Select the “Edit” button available in the “Repeating Tools” tab, in the Ribbon. Note that the “Repeating Tools” tab is available only when you select a repeating paragraph in the Design Surface;
- Enable the “Navigation” pane from the View Tab. Select the “Settings” button, next to the repeating paragraph section highlighted in blue and select “Edit Repeating Paragraph”;
3. From the “Edit Repeating Paragraph” dialog, you can modify the data for the paragraph to repeat for or select “Create Expression” to create more complex XPath Expressions. Once you have made the needed changes, select “Save”