This article will look at how to edit the condition for a conditional text section within the Ecrion Publisher tool. Once you have inserted Conditional Text into your document template, you may wish to revisit the setup of any of your conditions, add new conditions, or remove them.
- Open a Publisher template that has a conditional text section.
- From the Design Surface, select the conditional text section for which you want to edit condition of;
- From the “CONTEXTUAL TOOL/TEXT” select the “Conditions” button;
- From the “Conditional Text” dialog select the condition you need to make edits to;
- In the “Edit Condition” dialog make the necessary configuration changes to meet your needs, then select “Save”;
- From the “Conditional Text” dialog select any other condition that you might need to make changes to. Once all the changes have been made, select “Save” and all the changes will be added to the template.