When you are working with conditional text section you may find the need to work with more than one condition. This article will look at how to insert another condition to the same conditional sequence within Ecrion Publisher tool.
- Open a Publisher that has a conditional text section added.
- From the Design Surface, select the conditional text section for which you want to insert another condition to.
- From the “CONDITIONAL TOOLS/TEXT” contextual tab, select the “Insert” button for performing condition insertion.
- In the “Create Condition” dialog, you can construct another condition to the same conditional sequence. Select from the data tree the field to base your new condition on, the type of condition and insert a value to test for, if needed.
- Once you have configured the new condition select “Insert” to add the new condition to the design surface. Notice that, the newly created condition is inserted in front of the existing one.