The PublisherSvc.config file contains the settings used by the Publishing Engine. The settings are manipulated from the Management Console application, unless specifically instructed by the Support Team.
How to manually edit the config file:
- Open the following location: C:\ProgramData\Ecrion.
- Inside the folder, find and open with a text editor, the PublisherSvc.config file.
Note: Do not modify, unless instructed to, any of the settings.
- Copy the desired settings at the bottom of the file, Save and Close.
- For the settings to take effect, you need to restart the EOS Publishing services,
by following these steps:
- Open the Management Console application;
- Select: Server Manager -> Configuration -> EOS Publishing Engine;
- Use the Restart Service button to proceed.
Important: Do not modify settings directly in the config file, unless specifically instructed by the Support team.
In order to reach the config file, you need to enable the View Hidden Files option.
On Windows 10 use the following steps:
- Open any folder;
- From the upper-left ribbon menu, open the View tab;
- Check the Hidden Items property, from the right side of the menu.